Go to www.walk.jdrf.org, go to the donate to walker section, and type in Hannah Emery/ team: Hannah's Hopeful Hearts, and location Wisconsin, or send a check made out to JDRF to us anytime, as each year we will continue to raise as much money as we can to support JDRF and their research for a cure.
The atmosphere is so inspiring and I enjoy the feelings that we are not in this alone. There are so many people counting on JDRF and their work towards a cure for our kids (and adults too)!! We all are there to support each other and this cause....Hannah does have alot of support and I am thankful for that. Diabetes does not define her life, but it is a part of her, and she has to learn how to cope as she grows up with this demanding disease.
Hannah (9) and Audri (8)

Hannah with Steve and I on walk day 2011

walking for a cure

all the amazing people-- post-walk celebration

Our 2011 walk team "Hannah's Hopeful Hearts"
No comments:
Post a Comment