Thursday, April 7, 2011

brightest room ever

I painted Hannah's room over spring break the end of March. She wanted the colors orange and lime green. Oh my, I thought....but..... it does look pretty cool and I think after 1/2 hour or more of looking at different shades of orange and lime green, we did a pretty good job on color choice. Looking at those little colors, it's hard to picture what it will actually look like in a room, especially that bright of colors. It took me all week to get her room painted and put back together.

BEFORE:

walls were a deep purple and a minty green color-- it was her "Hannah Montana" room :) she has graduated from Hannah Montana I guess




pink ceiling to a gray ceiling



AFTER:

still want to get some new curtains to replace the bright pink one, and possibly a small rug for her floor to match the orange-green theme. It makes it one of the brightest rooms ever.




No comments: