Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Struggling, yet thankful.

I have to admit, I have been struggling lately. I have been on this weight loss, getting healthy jouney for 16 months. I just wanna be done trying to loose weight, yet 16 months is nothing compared to trying for the last 20 years to loose weight on my own. I get it now, I have all the support, products and a plan in front of me, and am going to get these last 10 lbs off no matter what. I have let a few things go, when it comes to my nutrition and exercise the last few months. However, health and wellness has continued to be a high priortiy, and I haven't let it ALL go. I have been doing very well at maintaining my 60 lb weight loss, yet I have a goal that I haven't quite reached yet, so as soon as my XYNGULAR LEAN shake mix comes in the mail, I will start on the Ignite diet plan for the first time (I followed a different, but very similar diet plan to loose 50 lbs before being introduced to Xyngular products), and see if with a little help and determined mind set change, I can just be done and move forward from weight loss mode. Xyngular has given me more sustained energy levels, appitite control and mood enhancement. All in all, I feel great. These products have pushed me over a plateau period, where after loosing 50 lbs, with only a structured diet and exercise, I was stuck. With Xyngular I lost an additional 13 lbs in less than 2 months. The last 2 months or so, I have been stuck again, but I can see where my issues lie and and hoping with increased diet structure, Xyngular products and more exercise I can get over this last hill I am climbing. ( more like a mountian, it seems) I am hoping for a weight loss of 10 lbs by the end of June.....yup that's my goal.
My blood pressure is lower than it ever has been, my intestinal issues are clearing up and the last 2 months have been better than ever, I no longer get the 2 colds a winter I would get every year, in fact rarely get sick anymore, I have gone down approx. 5 pant sizes and am in size Med shirts ( I fit in my 14 yr old son's clothes, and he is on the small side) when I over do things or my body gets out of alignment, I get the source of the problem taken care of by chiropractic, and meds are not even an option for me anymore. I am very proud to say that I am on no prescription drugs and only supplemental chiropractic recommended all natural products for intestinal ( IBS) symptoms, a pancreatic enzyme (PAN) and a high fiber powdered mix with probiotics (FBR), which has seemed to work wonders, along with Xyngular to promote weight loss health. So that is my goal is to utilize these wonderful products to get me back on track, so that someday, a healthy lifestyle will have been learned, and that will be my only "drug". Xyngular is not a magic pill or even a drug for that matter. They have properities that allow your body to go into fat burning mode, give you increase energy, motivation, and appitite control but the sole purpse of Xyngular is a lifestyle change in eating habits.
If anyone wants to start trying Xyngular products, just let me know, there are many affordable options. In my case, things don't always seem affordable, life seems so expensive, but I decided to put my health on top and made it work. We all pay health insurance premiums and for alot of us that is a priority and it can get expensive, just so we can "afford being sick" and all the medical bills it covers just so doctors can use their power and make a diagnosis and "fix us" with drugs. They cover up symptoms, or help for awhile, until an unhealthy lifestyle makes you sick again and then the cycle starts over, back to the doctor for more meds and surgery, if the last drugs and surgery didn't work....... and on and on, plus all the side effects all those drugs have, can create a new health condition. Get your life on track with a true healthy lifestyle, and watch how drasticlly your health will change......no medical doctors needed. I look back at the path I was on, how I viewed healthcare, and am amazed at what loosing weight and utilizing chiropractic on a regular basis has done for my future health. Thank you Dr Chris and Xyngular for changing my life.

No comments: