Bailey and I enjoyed the game, as the Twins came back and scored 5 runs and had a GREAT 8th inning after loosing 2-1 for most of the game. Their only run was the home run hit by Mauer his first time up.
The kids and I took a walk around to find shirts around the 7th inning. Hannah got a pink Cuddyer shirt on super sale for $8. She really wanted it, and all I told her is she better wear it, but for for $8 who cares. She put it on right away, and when we came back and sat down, is when the super 8th innning, and Cuddyer hit a home run. YIPPEE. I told Hannah through all the screaming that was her "man" that hit the home run-- she was still unimpressed.
Bailey never did find a shirt in his size as all the vendors were selling the shirts at 50-75% off and sizes were limited. He was bummed.
We did have a good time though.
us outside the Metrodome--a nice man offered to take our picture-- afterwards Bailey says he was a Detroit fan :P

Bailey and the dome.


Farewell to the Metrodome

Bailey during batting practice-- hoping to get a ball-- no luck

Joe Mauer stretching out


TC Bear

1st pitch thrown out by a former Twin-- can't remember who it was though?? John?? oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment