Monday, November 2, 2009

Star struck-- Miley night


I got Hannah, Miley Cyrus concert tickets for her birthday-- I think I was more excited than she was. We went to the concert, Thursday night, Bailey was unable to go because of hockey tryouts, so my parents came to MN, and my mom went to the concert and my dad took care of Bailey and hockey. I wasn't able to get any pictures of Hannah except this one on the way, because she was well...... crabby.



She didn't like that we had to drive so far to get there, after a day at school and she is not used to so much excitement later in the night. It was loud, the noise didn't seem to bother her, however, she was also a little nervous at first because we were up kinda high-- first row in the upper level. She got used to it, but really didn't show much enjoyment all night. I was bummed that she was in her "crabby mood". Besides all her reasons, not sure what put her in such a mood, besides maybe tiredness. I really wanted a picture of her being there, but that made her even more crabby when I bugged her about it. I am pretty sure she enjoyed the concert, but it was hard to tell.
We really had the perfect seats, no, we weren't down by the stage in the first rows, but really for Hannah's first concert and for being able to see well this was perfect. Section 210 in the upper level, has a row of seats (ROW A) right below the upper level section. When you walk in we had to walk down a few steps to get to our row, where as all the other upper level rows were up. It was like having our own row suite. The railing was low, and we could view the entire stage below us.



was able to text a message and it would show up on the screen up by the stage. This is the one daddy sent.


Fun night.

opening act "Metro Station"-- lead singer Miley's bro, Trace Cyrus.


we saw another text as we were waiting for Miley....



CONCERT PHOTOS:
















No comments: