We had to be home by 6:30pm for school open house, and we just bearly made it with traffic coming home and all.
We had a fun time, and Steve and I ate what we could, including corn on the cob, foot long hot dog, pronto pup, popcorn, pork chop on a stick, pretzel, frozen lemonade, gosh..I wish I could have had more.... kids bearly made a dent in the food department with popcorn, pizza, sno cones, and cotton candy. Ranks up there as one of the most non healthy days of the year.
Here are some pictures of the day.
We went in the butterfly house

Steve and Hannah on the race cars

Kids in the Fun House

Kids on the fire truck ride

Farris wheel

Skateboard and bike demo

Steve and Bailey jumping and playing basketball

"Crunch"

"TC Bear"

MN mosquito :)

Bailey playing wiffle ball at the Twins FSN north area



Sky tower

Bailey Hannah and Steve

Hannah petting a lamb, one of many animals she had to touch


Baby pigs

No comments:
Post a Comment