Mon and Tues I just dropped her off and went to workout, and came back and got her later.
Steve was able to bring her to b-ball on Wed and watch her play, and I went on Thursday to watch her. She's been practicing her skills at home on our hoop and I hope she gets some more chances to play on a court. She had some time to learn basketball in phy-ed this past year, and her teacher is big into basketball, so her love for the sport as developed and she really is pretty coordinated and good at it already, I never started basketball until 4th grade. She is still pretty young and has plenty of time to play sports. Only time will tell if she sticks with it. She seems slightly interested in softball and gymnastics-- maybe next summer she says.
******************************************************************
I love this picture of Hannah shooting-- look at that form, use your imagination as to the expressions of the 2 other kids in the picture. This picture definately needs a caption.

Hannah dribbling...stay low, guard that ball, says the coach
doing some passing drills
some game time

Hannah warming up
No comments:
Post a Comment