We just got back late last night from Wisconsin. The whole family went, and we had a good time. My friend got married on Sat., and it was nice to see her again, looking so beautiful and happy. It renewed and reconnected my marriage as well. It was just some good feelings.
The kids weren't invited, so Lisa and Wil took them to the GB Gamblers hockey game Sat. night, and they also had a good time, while my parents and us attended the wedding.
Sat. morning I had my uncle, who is starting a photography business, take some pictures of us. Some of them turned out real nice. Hannah wasn't too cooperative with her smiles, she seemed nervous, oh well, at least I know I can always get her to smile when I'm behind the camera.
Yesterday, we stayed to watch the Packer game and left at about 3pm, so that got us home about 9:30pm. It wasn't too bad of a drive. I drove the first 3 1/2 hours or so, and Steve drove the last 3. Even told Hannah at 8pm it was bedtime, they had just finished the movie 'RV', and then Hannah almost instantly fell asleep, Bailey just couldn't sleep though.
Back to the cleaning the house, school, and work routine.
I will post some pictures sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment