Bailey is so excited to play hockey again. He is a 2nd year Squirt. He starts this Wed night, with speed training for 3 nights in a row. Then for the next 4 nights after that, it's pre season hockey camp. I'm not too thrilled about this schedule, being that Wed and Thursday night he wont' get to bed until 10pm, on school nights, plus keeping up with school work, etc. Steve just wants to give him every opportunity, but I just worry about his sleeping and general routine screwed up, which causes headaches. Anyway he is all set, he got some new leased skates, and also needed new knee pads, breezers and shoulder pads.
I will try to enjoy this year as much as possible as next year might be a little nerve wracking, as he will be able to "check".
Hannah has decided not to play hockey this year, as much as she loves to skate, she just may not be into the hockey part. Maybe next year. I think she'd be real good at it. I think after being somewhat forced to play last year, it kinda turned her off for this year. She is pretty stubborn and once she says something, it's hard to change her mind, and she may also just need a break, before she realizes if she misses it or not. She plans on still doing alot of skating this winter, as daddy leased her some new skates.
No comments:
Post a Comment