Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hannah and her bike

Hannah got a new bike (again)!! Back in June I posted about Hannah and her new bike daddy got her for graduating kindergarten. (he he).
He picked out a cute little pink ladybug bike and Hannah loved it. It was a 18 inch version, which is inbetween her little bike (16 in) and the next size 20 in. Steve didn't think she could handle the bigger bike.
Well, she saw the "Hannah Montana" bike at the store after getting her new bike. She was bummmed because she wanted that bike now. Can't blame her, cuz she never got to shop for her own bike anyway. I guess she should have been happy with what she got, and for awhile she was. She rode the ladybug bike for about a month, when I decided to see if we could exchange it for the next size. I cleaned up her bike and it looked like new, so I took it back to Walmart mid July and exchanged it for the super cool Hannah Montana bike she wanted. Walmart was real nice and I had no problem exchanging it, although they said I came at the right day, one manager will do returns on bikes and the other will not even consider it. Guess which manager I got. Whew!!
The bike seemed so much bigger, but with only a few minutes of getting used to it, she is handling it like a pro.
So finally after having this bike now for almost a month, I took some pictures today.




No comments: