Bailey had a great hockey scrimmage on Sunday, which I was unable to attend because I had to work. So from what others have said....
They played River Lakes, which is a team they have played a few times already this year....we tend to scrimmage them alot for some game practice. It has always been some close games againest them.
Bailey apparently had a great game, and the team played well together... although we gave up 3 goals, Bailey came through and scored the game winning goal in the 3rd period for a 4-3 finish. I'm so glad the team was able to pull off a win in the final period, something they struggle with...they get nervous and usually end up loosing. I am really impressed with Bailey's increasing confidence this year, and hopefully they do just as well againest Delano on Saturday. Bailey has been given the big "C" to wear this week, as they pick a different kid to be captian after each game for the week until the next game. WAY TO GO LDC!!
I'll get a pic on here of his captian status as soon as I get one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment