Ok... now we do have some wart treatment going on. Nancy, my mother in law, who is a medical assistant at a skin care clinic, has given Hannah the wart treatment that will hopefully get rid of the nasty wart. I decided not to call the diabetes clinic, because they would probably want to see it, and driving to St Paul is not a good option right now, and second even if they didn't have to see it, they would probably have something in mind to RX, and we have no insurance right now. So I'm greatful for my mother in law for just bringing over a sample vial of what the doctor at her clinic recommends for kids with diabetes. We are trying Canthnacur, it's a liquid that is applied to the wart, once now for 4 hours and then her foot is washed with soap and water, and then it is applied again for about 6 hours in about 14 days....maybe sooner, we'll see how her wart reacts to the medication. It may blister, but hopefully it's not too bad, and we'll need to scrape away the dead skin...ewwwwe.
This, along with the other medications I had bought, say not to use on diabetics, mostly refering to older adults with poor circulation in their feet. I was assured that it would be ok to use on Hannah, and the skin care Dr. also said those pads I bought would also be ok to use on her, but might not take care of the wart entirely and it could come back or produce more of them.
So I am fairly confident that this product will work, her foot may become more sore though, before it gets better.
WART..............BE GONE !!!! I wish it was that simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment