Monday, January 26, 2009

A workin' man, a cousin's night, and a birthday boy.

Yea!! Steve has worked 2 days in a row!! Well Friday and now today (Monday). He had the weekend off like a normal person, to get Bailey to hockey. So that was nice.... I had to work all weekend, so I didn't have much time to do anything but do a little laundry and such. I wasted most of Sat and Sunday just waiting to go to work. It's gettin a little tight with money around here( ok alot!)-- so I'm glad he has something to do. Although I am a little bummed that he will be missing Bailey's teacher conference tonight. Bailey gets to lead the conference, and tell us about everything with the guidence of the teacher. Bailey is nervous.

We had the cousins sleepover one night too. The kids really enjoy having someone over to play with. Steve played "Mr. Mom" with all the kids while I worked. The girls need to learn that every toy and item Hannah owns doesn't need to be brought out. Some of the things I haven't seen Hannah play with in ages, but it's all over her floor now. She had to make a path to get to her bed last night. Hannah doesn't play well by herself, in fact she rarely plays anything she has, unless someone plays with her, so rarely will I ever see a mess like that in her room. She will be spending the next days or however long it takes her, to clean it all up. She will not be happy with me, when I am insistant. I'm afraid to go upstairs as if I look at it too much or think about it, I will end up cleaning it up--just the thought of it makes me wanna run up and get it clean. I hate messes.

This week on Thursday, is Bailey's birthday, and he turns 11, and by the weekend we will be headed up to Grand Rapids on Friday to Bailey's hockey tournament. Bailey is excited for both. My parents will head directly to Grand Rapids from WI and are spending the weekend with us in the hotel for Bailey's birthday and hockey.

Have a good week !! God Bless.

No comments: