Tuesday, July 1, 2008

going back to my roots.

Kids and I (and Lou) are going to WI for the 4th of July weekend. It's been a long time since we've been to WI (since last summer), and even longer since I spent a 4th of July in WI. (probably about 12 years ago.)
Leaving tomorrow, and coming back either Monday or maybe Tuesday. We have alot of plans while we are there, so we'll be busy busy. Steve is staying home, planning to continue on working hard as always, is not too into too many long days at the in laws when he could be working, and 4th of July I don't think is his favorite holiday anyway.
Stop back to be sure to hear what we did.

I just got us back to a normal week at home and off we are again, as I am once again franticly packing and cleaning up. (uuggh... I hate that part of vacations). I worked hard at the hotel 5 days straight, and now am off until next Friday & Sat. Yippee for me! Have a safe and happy 4th !! God Bless America

No comments: