Bailey's doctor appt. was good and we figured out that he needs to be monitored more on a monthly basis. Each month I will call in to get his medicine dose raised until we hit a good level, with only 1-2 headaches a month is our goal. He doesnt' think he'll be headache free, but we'd be doing things right, if we got them down to 1-2.
It was raised now to 30 mg, and I found out we have alot of room to play with before we say it doesn't work. The doctor said that we have up to 80-100mg before we can say that it isnt' going to help. So it will be a constant adjustment now until we find the right dose, and he will see him for a follow up again in 6 mo, which we set up and happens to be the day before his birthday.
The clinic will be moving in September about 2 blocks away, just as I was getting used to figuring this place out. Although leaving today I turned down the street out of the parking ramp the wrong way, on a one way street. Luckily cars weren't zooming at me, and I quickly turned around. I guess I don't remember it being one way the first time, but as I went the right way, things started to look familiar, as I headed around the block and back up on 94. uuggh.
No comments:
Post a Comment