Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gymnastics Thursday

trying the splits--(Hannah is in the green tank top)

Hannah and the splits

Hannah trying a hand stand

Forward roll on the beam

Hannah doing a hand stand on the beam


Hannah had another gymnastics session today and I finally got Steve to leave the camera for a day. After taking pictures of Hannah doing her gymnastics moves, I've decided my camera STINKS !!
None of the pictures really turned out, becasue of the movement, even on sports mode. So I included a few of the better ones on here and decided with gymnastics, video is more appropriate anyway.

She is doing much better, but still can be a little stiff and tentitive on things. She loves it though, so for 6, and being that she could bearly do a forward roll at the beginning, she has improved alot. She learned cartwheels today!!!

She got to go on the bars for the first time today, and really likes that so far.
(some video coming on that in the next post)

No comments: