Included is a pic of me and my sister at the game and the kids. Hannah was SOOOO bored, they did have a playground and a blow up slide she played on before the game, but by the 4th inning already she was asking how much longer and by the 5 inning until the end of the game it was "I wanna go home" every 10 minutes. That part wasn't so fun.
Lisa and I at the game

Bailey with his newest foam finger

Hannah coming down the slide

team mascot--"Fang"

ME

********************************************
Now I think I am up to Saturday--July 5. We took our time getting up that morning. Bailey stayed overnight at Lisa and Wil's house. We planned on meeting Lisa and Wil in Oshkosh for a city festival called Sawdust Days Sat. afternoon.
Hannah, my parents, and I, left home a little earlier, because recently I found out, that Oshkosh's outlet mall has the only American Girl outlet in the country. It wasn't nearly as big as Chicago, but Hannah went though all the same feelings of searching for the perfect outfit, and we circled the little store many times looking. Being an outlet, some of their outfits, were marked "imperfect" and we got 2 outfits for 1/2 price. I also bought her the "Coconut" dog beach towel also at 1/2 price.
Hannah's doll in the kayak that she really wants...(shhhhh grandma bought it for her birthday)

Hannah at the American Girl Outlet in Oshkosh

We then met Lisa, Wil, and Bailey for lunch at a neat place called Fratello's, it's on a lake and we ate outside. I liked their Captin' Crunch coated chicken tenders.
at Fratello's

From there we went to Memominee Park for the festivities. Lisa and Wil go every year to see one of their main attractions, the TIGERS!!! They are a travelling group from Texas, that rescue "big" cats. They had 2 baby tigers, 2 large tigers ( one white), a black lepoard (ie: black panther) , a spotted lepoard, and a bob cat looking aninmal, forget what they called it. The larger tigers were only about year old, and were the baby tigers Lisa and Wil got their picture with last year. The baby tigers were I think they said 2 months old, and for a donation to help feed the tigers ($18 for a 5x7 picture) , the kids and I sat and touched a really cute tiger cub and got our picture taken. Over the years Lisa and Wil have done this about 7 times now, and some year I knew I wanted to do that. How cool. !!! Picture is below. We didn't stay too much longer, it was a warm day and there were kids rides and a flea market going on, but we just decided to head home and save our money for the rest of the week. oh but Hannah had to feed the goats first.
Hannah got to feed the tiger cub

The 2 big tigers that were babies last year

Picture of the kids and I by the tiger cub named, "Crocket"

Hannah feeding the goats

ok, eat right out of the cup !!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment