Sheri,
Hello, just wanted to touch base with you to fill you in on Hannah at school. She is doing a fine job academically and participating consistently - the same as when we chatted last. Excellent! The main reason I wanted to write to you this morning is to ask you if you know how great of a runner she is?! She is FAST! Oh my... I played tag with the students last week at the end of the day one time and I usually pretend to catch kids and pretend that I can't catch them. But with Hannah, I really had to sprint to catch her! Then this morning at the end of phy ed, the students had a race from the basketball courts to the door to go in, she won by a long shot! Cool! Maybe I'm way to pumped up about it because I coach track, but she can run!
Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Have a great day,
Luke




No comments:
Post a Comment