Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me" (Psalm 23:4).
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day..." 2 Timothy 4:7,8
Dear Lord, life can be scary. There are many challenges and temptations that could pull me away from you. But you remind me that you are with me. Help me to stay near you in your Word so I can live my days without fear. Amen.
(My mom sent this to me-- taken from www.wels.net)
No comments:
Post a Comment