I did manage to take some fun pictures of Hannah. Her and I had a campfire on Friday night, while Bailey was at the Saints game here in town (his hang out).
Friday night was the Reading Challenge kids night at the Saints game, so it's always crazy busy there with kids galore. Cars are parked close to our house and the field is 2 blocks away. So even though Hannah completed the reading challenge by reading over 150 min. each week for 4 weeks, and received a free family pass, free popcorn and pop, and missed out on the face painting, and the activities, plus the baseball game....she was content to have a campfire with mom, cuz I didn' want to take Hannah without Steve, and he didnt' get home until after 8:30pm.





I was home with the kids on Monday all day, and really wanted to do something, but not much happened....Hannah and I planted some flowers.





Then Hannah and I went to the park, and found out she is quite the "monkey".....
(after the park I took the kids to DQ for a treat).




No comments:
Post a Comment