Sunday, May 18, 2008

do I know you?

It's been one long week, and a man walked into my home Thursday night, and I asked him, do I know you? He smiled. Oh yea, your my husband.
The kids and I hadn't seen him since Sunday night. He left about 6am every morning and didnt' get home until after 10pm, but Thursday,YIPPEE!, we saw him for about an 1 hour, before the kids were off to bed, and then he was on the phone for another hour. Friday night was about the same, but we did get a few more minutes of catch up time, and Sat night, he came home about 9:45pm and I had about 20 min to talk to him, before I went to bed. Now today he left again before we were up and I expect it to be late again, since he is up in Duluth. Feel like I've been on my own for a week.

No comments: