Hannah and I had a very special time at Kindergarten today, in honor of Mother's Day on Sunday, the kdg. classes have a morning called "Muffins for Mom's", it was today from about 8am-8:45. She was very excited for this day, and she made me a hat made out of newspaper, with flowered decorations on it and even a bow in the back, pretty unique. All the mom's looked pretty stylish. She also planted a flower, which will grow in to a marigold. We had a muffin and some juice, we heard the morning announcements and said the Pledge of Allegiance, and sang a patriotic song.... gosh, cant' even remember which one it is, but I guess they do that every morning. We played in the classroom for a few minutes, then the class sang some real cute songs with lots of actions, their cardio workout for the morning, says Mrs Allen.
Hannah and I enjoyed our time together this morning.
Daddy had a "Donuts for Dad's day last month, but he was unable to attend, becasue of working, so Hannah hung out with her good friend, Mileka and her dad and they had a good time.
I would have taken some pictures, but currently I do not have a camera...Steve takes it now every day to work, and I am so bummed that I am missing out on all sorts of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment