The trip to the vet each year is always a experience...with 2 kids in tow and 3 animals we have a car full. The cats meow the whole 20 min there and back, Wylie is a nervous drooly mess, Lou is way too excited to see the vet, more so than a dog should be, he loves it there....(Lou thinks).....oh yea I like my belly scratched and as he is fooling me with that and then bam the next thing I know they are sticking me with needles for blood and shots but it's over quick and then I like to wiggle in excitment cuz I know I am a good boy. Everyone loves me there, and I get to see my step mom Cathy...Cathy has a cool house, I like to stay and play with all my bothers and sisters....it's my birthplace. My mom is no longer living but it was fun to see her there too, and not sure what's up with my dad these days, I'll have to ask step mom Cathy....
Of course with all the excitement we make it within less than a minute from home and Lou has to "vomit"..... in technical veterinary terms. Kids are holding their noses, oh gross, get me outta here!! He hadn't eaten since 6:45am that morning....how can so much food still be in his stomach at 5pm. The kids evacuated the van very quick. It also started to thunder and lightening, rain came as I'm trying to clean out the van mess, cats are STILL meowing in their carrier. oops, yep get them inside, oh yea, I let the dog out in the backyard..gotta get him in....it's raining. Sent the kids to the library across the street while I started supper. It wasn't raining at the time and all of a sudden I heard thunder again and stopped what I was doing to go pick up the kids so they didnt' have to walk home in thunder and lightening
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im bored tonight...I'm listening to my kids "play nice"....they are playing Nick Scene It DVD game. No we are playing good, really, they say.
In between all the arguing over everything, I guess they are playing nice.
Your a cheater, thats why you won. Mommy helped you. Lets play again.
All you watch is SpongeBob and you stink at those questions
You have to say the answers, not just say you know.
Holly cow Hannah that's right.
Mommy don't cut my toe nails we are playing a game.
Dude!! I got it right, I can't believe it.
Don't go in front of the TV, COME ON I can't see.
Come on you always beat me in like 1/2 of a second.
uuggh...I was gonna say that.
ha ha ha ha ha ha your hair is sticking up.
Stop it.....Owwwe you Dumb Nut!!
I hate when you call me that...poopy butt...
Stop sitting on me
LOUUUUU... dont' eat the popcorn.
---Bedtime---
No comments:
Post a Comment