What a gloomy lookin day, but there are brighter days ahead, as I fully trust the forcast to remain sunny and 70's for the later part of the week and weekend for my sale. I'm excited that the weather will be good (am I jinxing myself?) and I plan to have a good sale.
Bailey had his first baseball practice yesterday, his team name is the "Storm". There are so many 3-4th graders out for baseball this year that they had to add 2 teams, which makes 6-7 teams, I believe. Bailey's team name was a former 5-6th grade team, so their jersey's are all kinda big, and Bailey's pants are way baggy, so we hope to go just buy him some that look better. It looks as though he has some good hitters on his team, so hoping for a fun summer.
Had my check up today at the clinic.
Well at least I can say I was into a Dr in my 30's and can probably safely say I dont' need to go back until I'm 40ish.
I don't have any health issues, or any family health risks that would need me to go back any sooner than that. Healthy as a horse. Today was just to have a record of a exam, but it seemed more like a waste of time. I liked my Dr today, and she congratulated me about my weight loss. I weighed in at about 2 lbs heavier at the doctor, but it still was nice to see that their scale pretty much matched mine and I really have lost 20 lbs. I have been going back and forth from about 19 lbs to about 22 lbs. It's hard to stay focused.
As I expected, Steve was not only working late last night,(he quit working at 9pm), but that left him in Duluth at 9pm..... 3 hrs from home. So he decided to stay in a hotel there. Poor guy is so exhausted. He still has a few hours to finished up there and then is supposed to work in Ham Lake, another good distance from home. It's is sprinkling here today so maybe it will bring him home early.....I can hope.
So it's been another day without him, add that onto last week and I think I saw him less than 2 hours, in 8 days.
I have a few hours before the kids get home, so I better go be productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment