I'm just looking at my calandar, and thought I'd share what a wacky week it will be.
If I write it down here, there and everywhere, I might remember to keep everything on track, with a little sanity left. Most of it is fun stuff, so I look forward to a wacky week with maybe a little bit of exhaustion mixed in.
Sunday--kids last day of sunday school....I'll drop them off, and then heading to work, there is a wedding at the hotel so I expect to be there awhile. Kids will be picked up from Sunday school by grandpa, because Steve is doing an odd job up in Duluth for some extra money. Oh yeah and then if I'm not done with work by 2pm, Bailey has his first baseball practice at 2pm, which grandpa again might have to get him too, while grandma watches Hannah.
Monday--both kids off to school, I have a Dr appt at 9:30 in Hutch, and it's Bailey's week to do patrol after school, and Hannah will have to just come home herself or I will go get her(??), work on getting garage sale ready. Clean the house in preparation for my parents arrival.
(reminder--send Bradey's b-day card out)
Tuesday- gotta work--9am, Hannah to grandma Barb's, my mom and dad are on their way here today. Remind Bailey of patrol again, clean house some more, work on garage sale, figure out supper for everyone, go get groceries for the rest of the week?? Possibly a baseball practice?? -not sure yet.
Wed.--work again-9am-- kids off to school, get sale ready.
Thurs.--Goodness, I'm exhausted already....Bailey goes to Twins game this afternoon for being a part of the school patrol (remember to pack him a lunch--no patrol today--3rd grade fills in), garage sale opens. Pray for good weather.
Friday--kids off to school, Hannah's entire kdg class goes on a field trip to the Como Zoo today, and Bailey and the 1-4th graders have "Gummy Bear Day", which is like an all day track and field day, where they do different activities to earn gummy bears and points. An exciting day for both kids. (remember to pack lunches for both kids--remind Bailey about patrol after school-- get Hannah after field trip??--she can probably come home herself too). Garage sale open all day.
Sat--garage sale open all day.
phew~! Happy Memorial Weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment