Monday, June 2, 2008

2 graduates in the Emery household & one in the extended family





Today marked the official last day of school. It was goofy to end on a Monday, but dat's the rules.
We have a elementary school graduate....Bailey has completed 4th grade, and is on to middle school, and a kindergarten graduate. Hannah is now going on to become a big first grader. Both kids have really come a long way this last year both physically and acedemicly, and we are so proud of them. We don't have our little babies anymore, and it's fun to watch them grow and learn.
Both kids got diplomas and Bailey also got his picture taken at school, but it's not very clear.
Hannah had professional pictures taken at school and they turned out very cute.

I tend to think ahead some, and realized that Bailey will graduate middle school and get confirmed, when Hannah graduates elementary school, and Bailey will then graduate high school, when Hannah completes middle school and Bailey will graduate college (maybe), when Hannah graduates high school, (wont' that be a fun year).

---------------------------------------------

Bradey , Steve, Bailey and I--Hannah said it was too sunny for a picture.

Steve's sisters' son, Bradey, also graduated from Delano High school this past Sunday, it's so hard to believe when they get to that point. You still remember them as that little kid, and in the case of Bradey, he's not so little anymore. He's on to bigger and better things. Attending St Cloud Tech. in the fall for advertising. We wish him all the best.


"On My Way"

I will climb the highest peaks
and find a way through the
deepest valleys, as I follow my
heart in pursuing it's dreams.

I will hold the sunlight and
welcome the rain as my garden
of knowledge prospers in it's
quest to benefit the world

I will learn from the defeats
as well as the triumphs on my
journey, because from this day
forward there are no limits to
what I can achieve.

"....and He will raise you up on Eagles Wings, bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of His hand."

No comments: