
OUR CHERRY TREE BLOSSOMS--LATE MAY

OUR LILAC TREE--EARLY JUNE--AS YOU MAY SEE SOMETHING WAS ON THE LENS OF THE CAMERA CAUSING A CLOUDY SPOT IN THE UPPER LEFT. UUGGH.



THE CAMERA I WANT TO GET:


As some of you may know, I love to take pictures. I often thought I should have pursued photography as my career, but mostly just enjoy the basic aspects of it for now. I love to take scenery/flower pitcures, animals and kids. I need a new camera and hopefully soon that will happen, I've begun the prosess of looking at them in the stores and online, to get just the right one for my needs and without spending a fortune.
I read somewhere that megapixels is not the most important feature in a camera now days. Most cameras offer enough pixels to make the pictures look not digital. Plus I think megapixels just means the higher the pixels, the bigger the pictures you can have. Well I guess I dont' need all that, but the nicer cameras come that way now.
What I need, and what has been my problem for along time, is a camera that offers these newer features. I have yet to get a good hockey picture of my son.
**Face detection--focuses on faces and makes the necessary exposure adjustments,
even if the person moves,the camera stays focused on them.
**Image Stablization--has anti shake, and helps normally blurry photos. (optical IS)--has increased light sensitivity (ISO) slightly = increased shutter speed--prevents blurring.
**ISO settings-- of 400 plus is good for sports/action shots. Very high ISO settings up 1600 is good for night/dark settings. Need a low ISO setting for bright lights and outdoors.
Here's a link to the camera I am considering.
http://www.ces-show.com/0177/kodak/digitalcameras/easyshare-z1085-is/
No comments:
Post a Comment