Tuesday, June 17, 2008

not to dwell on Bob, but he was back, and he still is great!!

Directv Bob was back today despite the case mananger assuring me yesterday, that a senior lead technician was coming over to take care of our satillte problem. I even asked him on the phone, is the same person coming back, and he respond, oh no mamam, we are sending someone who can access the "situation".......... Whatever !!
I kinda distrusted Bob after taking to the case manager.

So guess who shows up...... Bob!!! and I looked a little surprised, but didnt' say anything, wondering now if this is really gonna get fixed. (because if your following me, I dont' exactly trust Bob now). He had in hand our new receiver he promised me yesterday, came walzing in our house like he's been here before (ha!), and set it all up ,not even questioning anything else. I realize now that Bob IS truly the best, and it's the people on the phone that drive me nuts. As I sat and listened to him set up our new receiver through Directv, and the goofy sounding man (hard to understand) Bob was talking to on speaker phone. Bob was sounding so uninterested in whatever was being said on the other end, and responded to his questions, in a monotone, blah voice. I just started to giggle (of course) at this whole conversation, and then Bob says quietly to me, just wait you have to talk to him next....(he he). I had to talk to the goofy lady yesterday and rate Bob on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being outstanding, and had to do the same again today with the goofy sounding man. So Bob leaves and everything (knock on wood) seems great with the TV. We had a bad receiver, imagine that.
So long Bob, thanks for everything, but I hope I never have to see you again.

No comments: