"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9b
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
baby memories
As you may have noticed I think it's pretty cool you can add pictures and videos to this blog. Hannah was watching her baby videos yesterday, and it is so neat too see, it's hard to remember those times without seeing it again. Hannah says she wants a baby RIGHT NOW!!! I told her to ask daddy, and she responds, "why ask daddy, daddies can't have babies??" So anyway, I thought this was a cute memory to share, Bailey is about 4 here and Hannah is about 6 1/2 months. The video is not the best, because I used my digital camera movie mode to copy the video right from the TV screen, which seemed to produce some lines and fuzziness. Your computer sound might have to be slightly turned up too to hear it good. The video still comes across ok, and you'll get why I thought it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment