
Have you heard The Secret?
I bought the book called, "The Secret" a few weeks back. Just curious as to what it had to say. I've heard of it, but never paid any attention to what it might mean in my life. I am not a book reader, but it sounded like something I needed to read. I still have one more chapter to read. I am in awe of the ideas it presents for a happier, healthier, wealthier life, and if nothing else I hope I can at least try to apply some of the ideas in the book to my life. It may not make me rich, healthy, loose weight and resolve issues ( which the Secret states it can do just by using your thoughts), but I believe with God's help and with prayer anything is possible....even with the guidence of a book.
Go read what it's all about. It'll change your thoughts and possibly your life.
"The Secret", by Rhonda Byrne
http://www.thesecret.tv/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment